A great way to save money is to buy meat in bulk; purchase a large pork tenderloin and slice it up yourself and experiment with grilling, baking or slow cooking your chops. Check out this slow cooker recipe for smothered pork chops.
- 2lbs pork chops (approximately 4-6 pork chops)
- 2 cans Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Soup
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- ½- 1 tsp. dried minced onion (optional)
- Place pork chops in slow cooker, season liberally with seasoning salt and pepper on each side.
- Add soup from cans, garlic, minced onion and mushrooms; mix together.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello