Wake up your taste buds and spice up dinner tonight with this delicious simple stir-fry recipe!
Before you saute the chicken, you want to saute the garlic in olive oil. Then add the chicken and additional spices to the garlic infused oil.
After the chicken is done, set it aside. Use the same pan to cook the vegetables. I love it when you can cook with just one pan- less cleanup!
After the vegetables are done, add the chicken back in and the teriyaki sauce. Dinner is almost done now! Just heat for a couple of minutes to makes sure the teriyaki sauce is warm.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 16 oz frozen vegetable stir-fry, thawed (whichever variety you prefer)
- 1 13.75 oz bottle La Choy Stir-fry Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Lawry’s seasoning salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- La Choy Chow Mein Noodles (topping—optional)
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and minced garlic to a medium skillet pan and heat over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken, season with Lawry’s seasoning salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper; brown in the garlic infused oil for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan heat the second tbsp of olive oil and add the vegetables, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Once the vegetables have cooked through return the chicken to the pan and top with teriyaki sauce. Mix all ingredients together, cover and allow flavors to blend as they are heated through for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles, top with chow mein noodles and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello