Need a quick healthy lunch? Give this recipe a try and thank me later.
You could also serve these pinwheels as an appetizer! They are very colorful!
- 2 12” burrito sized tortilla shells (any flavor you desire)
- 1⅓ cup Hummus, original flavor, divided (2/3 cup for each wrap)
- 4-5 sweet peppers, seeds removed and thinly sliced (red, orange & yellow)
- Spread ⅔ cup of hummus over entire tortilla shell (be sure to get all the way to the edges).
- Sprinkle with sliced peppers like you would the toppings on a pizza!
- Tightly roll up, slice into approximately ½” thick slices and then lay each slice face-side up on a platter.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello