It is highly recommended that we consume at least 3-5 servings of vegetables a day—in order to meet that recommendation I encourage you to try this recipe!
- 2 avocados, pitted and cubed
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, cubed (substitute with any tomato on hand or cherry tomatoes work well)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & sliced into half moons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 8 oz ball of mozzarella pearls
- Combine the vegetables and mozzarella pearls in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper & basil then toss until all ingredients are evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Serve & enjoy.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello