If you enjoy the occasional glass of wine or cocktail then give this recipe a try! A sweet, smooth, fruity delight that’s great to sip on and be sure to spoon up the wine soaked fruit at the end!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white wine (I chose a bottle of Moscato D’Asti---a personal favorite)
- 2 ½ cups White cranberry peach juice
- 1 ½ cups fresh fruit (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- In a 2 quart pitcher combine wine, juice & fresh fruit. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour into wine glasses over ice; be sure to scoop up fresh fruit for each serving.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello