On a hot summer day nothing beats a Frosty from Wendy’s! After running errands we took the boys for a special treat at our local Wendy’s. We discovered that Frosty’s are now available in waffle cones too! My boys love waffle cones so they were so happy. I prefer the original Frosty in a cup though!
On Father’s Day weekend (June 15 & 16) 50 cents from each Frosty purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are a couple different ways to donate! Check them out and be sure to pass them on!
1. Facebook & Twitter – Use the hashtag #FirstFrosty and share your first Frosty memories. For each story, image or video, Wendy’s will donate $1, up to $50,000.
2. Go to Wendy’s – For each Frosty purchased on June 15-16, Wendy’s will donate 50 cents to DTFA. Any Frosty purchase counts! Even their newest product, the Frosty Waffle Cone! YUM!
One How to Have it All reader will win a $10 Wendy’s gift card! Yes, I want you to enjoy a Frosty too!
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on June 21, 2013.
- 1st Entry: How are you spending Father’s Day weekend?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of The Motherhood and Wendy’s.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- How to Cure Garlic - July 30, 2014
- 11 Fun Activities With Balloons - July 30, 2014
- SavingStar Healthy Offer: Save 20% off Green Peppers - July 29, 2014