Whether it’s grilling out at home, a picnic in the park or a family reunion, summer salads make the perfect side dishes. This tuna salad recipe is a favorite in our house and on our menu all summer long!
- 13.25 oz box whole grain pasta (I used medium shells)
- (2) 5 oz cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 15 oz can sweet peas, drained
- ½ tsp dill weed
- Salt & pepper (season to taste)
- 1 ¼ cup light miracle whip
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions; rinse in cold water and drain well (remove as much excess water as possible).
- In a large bowl combine miracle whip, milk, mustard and dill, whisk together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and tuna; mix well.
- Add peas and gently fold into salad.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Make sure you check out the rest of my easy recipes!