It won’t be long before the leaves begin falling like raindrops all around us! They’ll fill our yards, our streets, our neighborhoods with the most magnificent colors. How will you embrace Autumn this year? The first day of fall is Saturday, September 22! MARK your calendars with a colorful leaf, acorn, or pumpkin——-and begin creating your own Family’s Fall Bucket List!
What will you add and check off your list this year!?! Along with you and your family, I plan to create my own Fall Bucket List for this upcoming season! I want to make sure that we don’t miss the beauty of the world around us! I love, love, love time with my family——enjoy the creations of the world!
- Take a nature walk (with the camera)!!
- Rake Leaves & Jump, Jump-y in them before bagging
- Decorate (Carve/Paint a Pumpkin)
- Take Crisp Autumn Air Walks
- Collect Beautiful Leaves: Make Leaf Art
- Acorns: Compare/Contrast; Make a Squirrel Food Bowl
- Drink Caramel Lattes
- Make Caramel Apples
What will make your Fall Bucket List this year?
Fall Images from Bing.com (images)—love to search with images!
Don’t miss this bloggers work at www.lilfishstudios.com (featured in one of my Fall magazines)—endless outdoor crafts!