Do you need a quick idea for breakfast or brunch for a bunch—if you do check out this quick and easy recipe to get bacon, eggs & toast plated up and served to everyone at once!
Use a 3″ biscuit cutter to create the round bread cutouts to fit in a muffin tin. Wrap the bacon around the bread round and bake for ten minutes before adding the egg.
- 12 eggs
- 6 slices of turkey bacon, cut in half
- 4-5 slices of 1” thick bread
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Cut 3 small circles out of each slice of bread large enough to fit in the bottom of each muffin cup (a 3” biscuit cutter works perfectly if you have one).
- Place a bread round into each muffin cup and line one side with a strip of bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven & carefully crack an egg into each cup, season with salt & pepper and return to oven to cook for an additional 10-12 minutes or until egg has set.
- Serve & enjoy! Yields 12 servings.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello