It’s football season which generally means appetizers and snacks are on the menu. One of our favorite flavors is buffalo chicken and ranch dressing. It’s the perfect amount of spice and flavor! As you all know, I strive to cook meals for my family that are free of MSG, artificial preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. This is not always an easy task as even condiments can contain these artificial ingredients! Thankfully I was introduced to Naturally Fresh® Dressing recently to help me come up with better-for-you recipes.
Naturally Fresh® is a line of salad dressing found in the refrigerated section of your grocers produce section. These high quality salad dressings are made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Naturally Fresh® tastes like homemade salad dressing since real spices and herbs along with their own buttermilk is used.
I love Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch since it is creamy and fresh tasting. My buffalo ranch stuffed peppers were so delicious when made with the Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch. My mind was at ease knowing that I was using a dressing that was all natural. For those who are calorie conscious, Naturally Fresh® has recently come out with a Lite Ranch which is made with Naturally Fresh’s® own nonfat buttermilk with half the calories of the original. Even though it is half the calories, there is no shortage of flavor!
The combination of the sweet pepper, hot sauce and cool ranch in this recipe is addicting. The sweet pepper and ranch are a perfect match for the hot sauce so it’s not too spicy. It is easy to make this recipe vegetarian too! Just omit the diced chicken. The cream cheese ranch mixture is good all on it’s own.
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8 oz.), softened
- ¼ Cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken (about 2 chicken breasts), diced
- 1 lb. Sweet Mini Peppers
- Parsley for Garnish.
- In a bowl mix together the softened cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing. to make this mixture creamy, use an electric blender.
- Mix the diced cooked chicken into the cheese mixture.
- Remove stem and seeds from mini peppers and slice in half lengthwise.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of buffalo ranch chicken mixture in each half of sweet pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
To locate Naturally Fresh® products, use the Naturally Fresh® free app and check your local Publix or Kroger stores.
One How to Have it All reader will win (5) Free product coupons for Naturally Fresh Dressing (12 oz.) bottles.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on February 2, 2015. Open to USA residents only.
- 1st Entry: What Naturally Fresh product are you looking forward to trying?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook, twitter, Google+ or Pinterest. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.