Last month I participated in the Toast Ambassador contest with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. You might remember that I made the Roasted Eggplant Pesto Toasted Sandwich- it’s delicious! Unfortunately, I did not win.
This week I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter generously delivered a Kitchen Aid Toaster, bowls, a coupon for free I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, spice containers and toast tongs. It is an awesome gift in appreciation of my time! The best news, I get to give one prize pack to all of you! It comes in a huge box- you won’t be disappointed!
By the way, I really like the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray. It has zero calories and perfect for grilling vegetables. Right now there is a $1 off coupon on the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter facebook page.
One How to Have it All reader will win:
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! VIP Coupon good for a free product
- Kitchen Aid 2 –Slice Toaster
- Ceramic Serving Basket to ensure toast stays warm at the table
- 4 clamp-top spice herb jars
- Toast Tongs
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are three entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on July 19, 2011.
- 1st Entry: Leave a comment telling me how you like to eat toast. Sandwich? Breakfast?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I was provided with a prize pack like the one above from I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- This Dog’s Afterlife Free Kindle Book - November 22, 2014
- Foodsaver Black Friday Deal | 53% Off - November 21, 2014
- File it Friday: Toffee Pretzel Bark, Fabric Album + More - November 21, 2014