There is a new European yogurt brand out courtesy of Quaker! Available in 16 varieties, Müller is available in the Northeast and Midwest regions. Müller is now available in three varieties: Corner, Greek Corner and FrütUp.
I have to say that FrütUp is the best yogurt I have had in a very long time. It is creamy and flavorful. The Peach Passion Fruit is my favorite! Of course that’s if I can get a chance to eat it before Mr. B discovers it in the fridge! He is a big fan too!
There is currently a facebook contest for a chance to win $2,000 from Müller Yogurt. Facebook fans need to submit a photo of themselves doing the Umlaut pose (a U with a friend) and add a quick description of why Müller tastes good for a chance to win $2,000! The contest ends December 13, 2012.
Two How to Have it All readers will win 15 Free product coupons for Müller Yogurt.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on December 11, 2012.
- 1st Entry: What type of Müller yogurt are you looking forward to trying?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on google+, facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I was provided with free Müller Yogurt coupons to try the product. All opinions expressed are mine.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Chopped Lime Cilantro Salad Recipe - April 25, 2015
- File it Friday: DIY Planters, Homemade Ding Dongs + More - April 24, 2015
- Celebrate Parenthood with March of Dimes | #imbornto - April 21, 2015