St. Paddy’s Day is headed our way and I’ll be celebrating the holiday by dressing in green, searching for shamrocks, keeping a close eye out for those mischievous leprechauns and by lifting my glass and toasting the good saint not with a mug of green beer but with a grasshopper! Beware–one too many of these will have you up and dancing a jig before you can say sláinte!
This recipe is very easy to make. Basically, you just all of the ingredients to a blender and mix!
- 3 oz. Crème De Menthe
- 3 oz. Crème De Cacao
- 3 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ½-2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (more or less to desired thickness)
- 1-2 cups crushed ice (more or less to desired thickness)
- 5-6 drops of green food coloring
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth!
- Serve and enjoy! Servings dependent on glass size.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello
Latest posts by Ashley @HowtoHaveitAll (see all)
- Dark Chocolate, Pistachio & Sea Salt Cookies Recipe - December 15, 2014
- Fudgy Avocado & Oat Brownies Recipe - December 4, 2014
- Homemade Bagels Recipe - November 24, 2014