Crisp, juicy hot wings without frying them in oil! Try the homemade buffalo wing sauce with this recipe!
After the chicken marinates, it’s time to fire up the grill! Remember to grill some veggies along with the chicken for a full meal!
After teh chicken wings are done grilling, drown the wings in homemade buffalo wing sauce!
- McCormick’s Mexican Fiesta seasoning packet
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken wings (un-breaded)
- ¼- ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Heat grill to a medium heat of around 325-350 degrees F.
- Mix seasoning packet with water, apple cider vinegar and olive oil until well combined.
- Place chicken wings in a gallon size ziploc bag, pour marinade over wings, seal bag and shake to coat wings. Leave sealed in bag and place in the refrigerator to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- When grill is heated place chicken wings in a single layer on grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, flip and cook an additional 8-10 minutes on opposite side. If you have hot spots then adjust placement as necessary to prevent overcooking. Test doneness of chicken wings by pulling one apart. There should be no visible pink and juices should run clear.
- Remove from grill and place in a large bowl, drizzle with buffalo wing sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve & enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes in my recipe index!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello