I have teamed up with other Dealpros from Savings.com in order to bring you Five Fast Meal Recipe Swap! The goal is to introduce you to new recipes that can be made faster than you can order a pizza. Meal planning and eating at home will save you a ton of money. If you are looking to reduce your grocery budget, make sure to look for a coupon class or menu planning class near you. Also checkout the Fast Five Meals pinterest board for more ideas!
I was sent a box of goodies from Savings.com along with Tiffany from My Litter’s recipe for Ham & Cheese with Dill Sandwich Spread. I recreated her recipe to share with all of you!
The first step is to grate the cucumber and cube the ham. This is a great recipe for leftover ham!
Let the cream cheese come to room temperature and then mix in the spices.
This spread is great on crackers or melba toast for an appetizer! The cucumber gives it a little crunch.
Hubby and I spread the mix on bread for a quick sandwich.
- 1½ Cup Cubed Ham
- 1 Large Cucumber, peeled, seeded and grated
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese (8 oz.), softened
- 1 Tblsp. Mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon Dill Weed
- ¼ teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and add mayo, dill, seasoned salt and garlic.
- Mix until smooth an incorporated.
- Add in the cucumber and ham.
- Spread on your favorite bread or cracker.
One How to Have it All reader will win a Fast Five Meal Gift Box with a surprise recipe, the ingredients and gift card to recreate the recipe.
How to Enter
Enter by leaving a comment on this post. If you are reading this via email or RSS Feed, you will need to click over to the post HERE. There are THREE entries per person. You must leave a separate comment for each entry. The winner will be drawn at random on March 24, 2013.
- 1st Entry: What is your favorite meal that you can make in minutes?
- 2nd Entry: Follow me on facebook or twitter. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
- 3rd Entry: Subscribe via email or RSS feed. If you already do, just leave a comment saying so.
Disclosure: I was provided a Fast Five Meals Gift Box in order to create this recipe. All opinions expressed are mine.