My mom makes one of the best macaroni salads! Whenever we have a big gathering, you can bet mom’s macaroni or potato salad is on the buffet. When I was home a couple of months ago, mom gave me the recipe to share with you! Of course she doesn’t really use a recipe but we tried to estimate as close as possible!
- Salad Macaroni Noodles (24 oz.)
- (1) 4.25 oz. Chopped Olives
- (1) 2.25 oz. Sliced Olives
- (1) Small jar pimentos
- (4) chopped green onions
- ¼ cup sweet, white or red onion
- (1) 16 oz. Del Monte sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup Best Food’s or Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbps. yellow mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions.
- Once macaroni is cooked al dente, allow it to cool.
- Add olives, pimentos, onions and pickle relish to cooled pasta.
- In a small bowl mix mayo and mustard.
- Incorporate the mayo mix into the pasta mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Make sure you check out the rest of my easy recipes!