Creamy, cheesy and oh so delicious—check out this recipe for a quick pasta dish your family is sure to enjoy!
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 14.25 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 10 oz. baby spinach
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium saucepan melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat, add orzo and stir until lightly browned.
- Gradually pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil, once boiling reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and pasta is tender.
- In a medium sauté pan heat 2 tbsp. of butter and minced garlic over medium high heat, once fragrant (about 30-45 seconds) add spinach, season with a pinch of salt & pepper and stirring occasionally cook until spinach is wilted. Set aside if pasta needs additional cooking time.
- Once pasta is cooked, add spinach and Parmesan cheese, season with salt & pepper, mix well.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello