Combinations of meat and potatoes with a veggie tend to be staples in a lot of households for those nightly dinners, but they don’t always have to be cooked the same way over and over. Experiment with recipes that revamp those staples like this recipe for a different approach to putting potatoes on your plate!
- (2) 2.5 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tsp dried thyme (or use 6-8 sprigs of fresh thyme)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss together all ingredients until the potatoes are well coated with seasonings and cheese.
- Roast in oven 40-50 minutes; flip potatoes and give a good stir about half way through bake time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!