Cheers! Happy New Year to all of you! I thought it would be fun to share a drink I made recently that would make a great party drink. Pomegranate juice and seeds are both used in this easy recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Triple Sec
- 3 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- Tablespoon Pomegranate Seeds
- Twist of Lime
- In a shaker combine the vodka, triple sec and pomegranate juice. Add ice and gently shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain beverage into a martini glass- removing ice cubes.
- Add pomegranate seeds and a twist of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- File it Friday: Pumpkin Spice Bites, DIY Painted Mugs + More - October 9, 2015
- Tips for Organizing a Child’s Room - October 7, 2015
- 9 Things to Look for in a Karate Dojo - October 6, 2015