Cheers! Happy New Year to all of you! I thought it would be fun to share a drink I made recently that would make a great party drink. Pomegranate juice and seeds are both used in this easy recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Triple Sec
- 3 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- Tablespoon Pomegranate Seeds
- Twist of Lime
- In a shaker combine the vodka, triple sec and pomegranate juice. Add ice and gently shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain beverage into a martini glass- removing ice cubes.
- Add pomegranate seeds and a twist of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Try Something New: Crispy Green Crispy Fruit - July 24, 2014
- Junior’s & Young Men’s Clothing Starting at $5.99 Shipped - July 24, 2014
- Homemade Gifts for Christmas - July 23, 2014