Summer salads once again are on the menu! Toss it together, chill overnight and enjoy throughout the week!
Add diced chicken to make this a meal rather than a side dish!
- 14 oz. bag of coleslaw mix (not broccoli slaw)
- 3?4 cup dry roasted and lightly salted sunflower seeds
- 3?4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 pig Chicken Ramen Noodles, crushed (reserve flavor packets)
- 2 bunches of green onions, diced
- 3?4 cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar (or white if you prefer)
- 3 tbsp. sugar (or corresponding measurement for sugar substitute)
- Reserved chicken flavor seasoning packets from Ramen noodles
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packets until well combined.
- In a large bowl toss together coleslaw mix, sunflower seeds, almonds, noodles and green onions.
- Pour dressing over dry ingredients and mix well. All ingredients need to be well coated.
- Seal in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight for best results (the noodles need time to soak up the dressing in order to soften).
- Serve & enjoy!