Christmas is right around the corner and I know many of you will be digging out your baking supplies to make delicious treats all season long! Enjoy this fun little treat for kids and better yet grab your kids and have them help you make them!
After unwrapping the Hershey Kisses, put them on top of a pretzel. Bake at a low temperature just to melt the chocolate.
Press the M&M’s into the soft chocolate. That’s it- easy peasy!
- ½ a bag of pretzels (waffle, circle or small twists)
- 2 bags of Hershey Kisses (milk chocolate or dark chocolate)
- 1 bag of red & green M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Unwarp ALL the Hershey kisses prior to starting.
- On a cookie sheet lined with wax paper lay out pretzels in tight little rows.
- Place one kiss on each pretzel.
- Heat in oven for 6 minutes to soften chocolate.
- Remove from oven and carefully press an M&M onto the top of each kiss, press lightly all the way to the bottom.
- Set aside to cool completely.
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes in my recipe index!