We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Sometimes the rush of the morning routine means that we are eating on the run. I personally like to have some protein in the morning which is not always easy to do when on the run. Johnsonville has introduced a new fully cooked breakfast sausage that is ready in under 30 seconds! Just a pop in the microwave you the sausage is ready to eat!
I came up with this super simple breakfast kabob recipe that my boys love. I don’t know why, but kids pretty much love anything on a stick! It makes eating fun!
Make the pancakes ahead of time and you will truly have a simple and healthy breakfast. We used apple syrup for dipping. Other dipping options would be maple syrup or jam!
To launch their new product, Johnsonville is hosting a Pinterest sweepstakes where consumers can win a month of free groceries and other prize packs from Johnsonville! Head on over to the :30 Second Morning Hack Pinterest board for more details!
- (4) Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage (I used Vermont Maple Syrup)
- (2) Pancakes
- (1) Apple
- (2) Skewers, cut in half
- Maple syrup or jam for dipping
- Heat sausage in microwave according to package directions. Cut each link into thirds.
- Cut warmed pancake into pieces.
- Cut apple into chunks.
- Thread sausage, pancake and apples chunks onto a skewer.
- Serve with maple syrup or jam!
For more recipes, make sure to checkout my recipe index!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Johnsonville.