A few weeks ago I found some organic chicken drumsticks on markdown at the store. It was a great price to stockup on! Since it has been so cold, I decided to use the slow cooked instead of the grill. These drumsticks were so tasty and the meat just fell off the bone!
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks, Thawed
- ¼ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Season Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- In a ziploc bag combine flour, season salt, Italian seasoning, onion powder and black pepper. Add the chicken drumsticks and shake to coat.
- Place the drumsticks in a slow cooker, layering the drumsticks.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the drumsticks.
- Turn the slow cooker on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Last Minute Gift Ideas - December 22, 2014
- Work Week Menu Plan: Christmas Week - December 22, 2014
- Garth Brooks’ New Single “Mom” + GhostTunes Contest - December 21, 2014