Appetizer or entrée—you decide! Toasted raviolis are easy to make but look like you are serving up a fancy dish.
You need to start with thawed raviolis if you are using the frozen variety. Dip the ravioli in the egg wash and then roll in the bread crumbs.
Place the raviolis on a baking sheet and toast for 15-20 minutes. So simple!
- 15 large raviolis (thawed if previously frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep a large baking sheet with a light coat of cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together egg and milk.
- In a second small bowl combine cheese and breadcrumbs, season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip ravioli into egg wash then gently toss in coating to cover completely, place in a single layer on baking sheet as each is finished.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Serve accompanied by favored marinara sauce, pesto or garlic butter sauce and enjoy!
Make sure you check out my other easy recipes!
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello