A few weeks ago I came across this banana oatmeal muffin recipe. I adapted the recipe a bit and my boys love them! I make them every weekend so they can have a quick breakfast during the week or a snack. The best part is they are fairly healthy with no oil and no flour!
- 2½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add oatmeal to a blender and blend until fine making an oatmeal "flour".
- In a mixing bowl all of the remaining ingredients. Mix with a food processor (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer.)
- Add in ground oatmeal. Mix until incorporated.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray. Place the batter in the pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello