There are so many great uses for Greek yogurt and I love it substituted in this dish—it not only makes this dish creamier, but reduces calories and jacks up the protein content! Give it a try!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup light ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- ⅓ cup franks red hot sauce (thick or original)
- ⅔ cup cheddar, shredded
- ⅔ cup mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Boil chicken in a small pot until cooked through (no longer pink—this will take approximately 15-20 minutes); remove from water, cool and then shred apart using a fork or your fingers.
- Combine shredded chicken, Greek yogurt, ranch dressing and hot sauce in a bowl, mix well.
- Transfer chicken mixture to dish, top with cheeses and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheeses are completely melted--but not browning.
- Remove from oven; stir to mix melted cheese throughout dish.
- Serve & enjoy! Can be eaten warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe may be linked at I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Two Maids Milking, The Saturday Evening Pot, Permanent Posies, 33 Shades of Green, Blackberry Vine , Polka Dots on Parade, Southern Lovely, Crystal & Comp, Tatertots & Jello