If you have not signed up for ibotta, the free smartpohone savings app, you will want to0! ibotta is offering new coupon offers and stores to shop at for your savings!!
Last week when I was digging in my shoebox of receipts for products I had bought, I found my receipt for Iams ProActive Health Cat Food that I had purchased at Kroger! However, I knew that I didn’t have my bag of Iams cat food since I had already tossed it in the recycle bin after pouring the cat food into a plastic container for easy pouring.
I didn’t give up on this coupon offer. I made note of the ibotta offer on my Kroger shopping trip grocery list. I attached the receipt to my list with a paper clip. After I was finished grocery shopping, I visited the cat food aisle. Next, I pulled out my smartphone and took a picture of my receipt and then scanned the Iams cat food on the shelf. By the time I arrived home that afternoon and sat back down at my computer, I found an email that noted I had received my $0.50 Iams offer ibotta deposit!
Keep your receipts! You will probably need them! Every penny counts…..
Don’t miss my tips, “Make ibotta Work for You” so that you too can maximize your savings plan!
Here is how ibotta works:
- Sign up HERE.
- Before shopping, choose your offers. There are different values based on if you do surveys or watch videos. The more offers you choose, the more cash you’ll earn.
- Purchase your chosen items at participating stores- there are many available nationwide.
- Take a photo of your receipt with your smartphone. ibotta will verify your purchases and credit your account within 24 hours.
- Every time you redeem an offer, they send you a new one.
I check my ibotta balance—-and their new offers only once a week! Or when I seen an email in my inbox from ibotta!
Remember that ibotta now works with your Dollar General receipts! Thus, take advantage of the sales and deals at DG this week and throughout the month.
How will you spend your ibotta savings?
Latest posts by Litsa @How to Have it All (see all)
- Toffee Graham Crackers Recipe - November 30, 2015
- Textured Turkey Paintings - November 24, 2015
- Save at the Grocery Store: Use the Kitchen’s Inventory - November 23, 2015