For the Current Kroger Kroger Deals, go HERE. The Kroger deals are based on my ad in the Mid Atlantic Region.
How to Contact Kroger
- Kroger Customer Service — 1-866-221-4141
- Kroger Corporate Headquarters — Email feedback
Guidelines and limits:
- Limit one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one store coupon per item purchased.
- One manufacturer coupon and one store coupon can be used on the same item.
- Coupons cannot be used on free items.
- Kroger does not accept expired coupons.
- The store manager has the right to decline any coupon upon viewing it. They also have the right to limit the number of coupons used in one transaction.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons which are loaded to your Kroger Plus card. Electronic coupons are available through Cellfire and Shortcuts.
- Kroger doubles manufacturer coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99. Check with your local store regarding their double coupon policy.
- Kroger Store coupons and electronic coupons on your Plus Card will not double.
Facts for Shopping Kroger
Regional Prices and Policies
Kroger’s prices vary by region, even by store within the same area, but generally they are reasonably close to the listed price.
Internet Printable Coupons
Kroger does accept internet printable coupons that meet the following criteria:
- The coupon must scan properly at checkout.
- Kroger does not accept internet printable coupons for free products.
- B1G1 Internet printable coupons are accepted.
- Internet printable coupons must be legible and not blurry. Coupons will be rejected if they appear altered in any way.
- Kroger does not accept internet printable coupons that are over 75% of the products value. For example, if the item is $2.25 and the coupon is for $2 off, it is unlikely to be accepted. If the product is $5, a $2 coupon will be accepted.
Kroger often holds Mega Events. This means that you need to buy a certain amount of participating items to receive a discount at checkout. There are usually more items included in a Mega Event then listed in the weekly ad. Look for tags in the store that say participating item.
10/$10 sales are not Mega Events. Most of the time when Kroger advertises a 10/$10 sale it is a marketing gimmick. You can buy just one item and get the $1 price.
B1G1 items ring up at half price at Kroger. You can just purchase one item and it will ring up at 50% off.
Kroger now states that electronic coupons are not to be combined with paper coupons. The biggest issue is that eCoupons will come off automatically- even if you intend to use a paper coupon. Only load digital coupons that are higher value than your paper coupons.
Latest posts by Renae Chiovaro (see all)
- Life Skills: Mending Clothing - March 3, 2016
- File it Friday: Maple Peanut Butter Fudge, Spinach Balls + More - February 26, 2016
- Fitness: Changing Your Mindset - February 23, 2016